en - Re: [sympa-users] sub lists, how?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] sub lists, how?
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 10:46:39 +0200

Hi Ahmad,

It'sw all in our beautiful manual: https://www.sympa.org/manual/parameters-data-sources

Enjoy!

Regards,

DAvid

Le 06/06/2016 à 23:12, Ahmad Gharbeia a écrit :
Great. I still don't see where to make the definition in the list to be
super.
Is it a function I have to enable first in configuration files before I
see it enabled on the web interface?

Thanks for your reply, David

في 06 يون, 2016 م 01:44 كتب David:
Hi Ahmad,
Your doing it reverse: you must define list inclusion in top level lists.
You don't say that a list is a sub list of another. You a list is a super list.  of another.

Cheers,

David