en - [sympa-users] Logging successful emails

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Logging successful emails

We recently upgraded from Sympa 5 to the latest version (6.2.14). We have one
issue, which is that the logs_table in the database does not record any
messages that were delivered to mailing lists. For example, if I run this SQL
against the database:

SELECT * FROM logs_table WHERE action_logs = "DoMessage" and status_logs =
"success" ORDER BY date_logs

there are no new rows since the upgrade was performed. However, other events
are recorded, including messages which were rejected.

Is there a new setting that needs changing to record these events or is this a
bug?

Thanks,
Alex

  • [sympa-users] Logging successful emails, a.e.j.meaden, 08/16/2022