en - [sympa-users] tuning the interface between spamassassin and sympa

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] tuning the interface between spamassassin and sympa
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 14:22:59 -0400

Hi Folks,

I'm running postfix, amavis-d, and spamassassin in conjunction sympa.
I keep the spam detection threshold relatively high in
order to avoid false positives on business related mail (also handled on
the server) - but I'm wondering if there's an easy way to set a
different threshold for rejecting mail directed to lists.

Can anybody suggest an easy place and mechanism for intercepting mail
destined for sympa and rejecting based on the spamassassin score?

Thanks Very Much,

Miles Fidelman

In practice, there is. .... Yogi Berra

  • [sympa-users] tuning the interface between spamassassin and sympa, Miles Fidelman, 03/23/2016