en - [sympa-users] looking for info on backscatter prevention

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] looking for info on backscatter prevention
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 18:24:31 -0400

Hi Folks,

I'm getting some serious backscatter problems coming from our sympa admin addresses. In doing some googling, I found this:

(on https://www.sympa.org/manual/authorization-scenarios)
Sympa version 6.0 and later of Sympa provide a better mechanism to prevent backscatter. See https://www.sympa.org/dev-manual/antispam

EXCEPT the referenced page seems to require an account on www.sympa.org - which seems open only to folks at certain institutions.

Can somebody suggest a way to get access to that document?

Thanks!

Miles Fidelman

In practice, there is. .... Yogi Berra

  • [sympa-users] looking for info on backscatter prevention, Miles Fidelman, 03/28/2016