en - Re: [sympa-users] Lost listmaster password

  • From: Casey Workman <address@concealed>
  • To: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Lost listmaster password
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 13:58:29 -0600

I should be good to go on changing the password in the user_table,
that's not a big deal. Other than I need to know how to hash it so
it's correctly formatted.

And, yeah I have checked through the email to make sure it wasn't a
formatting problem or it was "hidden". I have it open in Gmail and
viewed the original message so it was showing the raw message headers
and everything. I even went so far as to go to someone else's sympa
installation and clicked on their forgotten email link. Then email
from them was complete and I could see everything in it, including the
link to go reset a password on their server.

Casey Workman
Systems Engineer
Murray State University
270-255-9675

***Please note that Murray State will NEVER ask for your username and
password via email***