en - Re: [sympa-users] Virtual domains: Location of robot.conf in Debian Jessie?

  • From: Harald Husemann <address@concealed>
  • To: Nicolas Cuvelier <address@concealed>, Harald Husemann <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Virtual domains: Location of robot.conf in Debian Jessie?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:38:23 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

and many thanks for your answer! I figured it out already, putting a robot.conf in /etc/sympa/<domain> solved the problem. I had tried this already, but I forgot to kill the FCGI-process, so the new config was not loaded (just restarted Sympa itself, but it turned out that that is not enough because the FCGI is still running afterwards).
But it's good to know that this is the "official" way, and not only a workaround.
The other directory in /var/lib/sympa... is already there, I followed the official guide from Sympa which mentioned this also. The only problem was the robot.conf, since I don't have a /home/sympa anymore, :-).

Thanks and have a nice hackin',

Harald