en - Re: [sympa-users] Virtual domains: Location of robot.conf in Debian Jessie?

  • From: Nicolas Cuvelier <address@concealed>
  • To: Harald Husemann <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Virtual domains: Location of robot.conf in Debian Jessie?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:28:37 +0100 (CET)

Hi Harald,

My sympa is installed from the debian jessie package.

The default configuration files are indeed located in /etc/sympa/ directory.
So you have to create (and chown/chmod) a sub-directory for your virtual
domain here, (of course with the robot.conf file).
But don't forget to also create the corresponding (same name) directory in
/var/lib/sympa/list_data/ (where lists data are stored).

Hope that helps.

--
Nicolas CUVELIER
Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseaux