en - RE: [sympa-users] Problems with attachements when reception mode is HTML Only

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: Nestor Oviedo <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Problems with attachements when reception mode is HTML Only
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 00:43:23 +0000

I think this was addressed in a previous posting to this list.

It seems that, under 6.2, “HTML Only” mode strips all MIME parts which are not of type text/html.  This means that, not only do you lose the text/plain part within the multipart/alternative, but you also lose any and all attachments, and even (I think) attached images referenced by the HTML parts.  This is different behaviour to 6.1.

Steve

Steve Shipway

T: +64 9 3737 599 ext 86487

E: address@concealed