en - RE: [sympa-users] Problems with attachements when reception mode is HTML Only

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: Nestor Oviedo <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Problems with attachements when reception mode is HTML Only
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 20:49:35 +0000

It seems that, under 6.2, “HTML Only” mode strips all MIME parts which are not of type text/html.  This means that, not only do you lose the text/plain part within the multipart/alternative, but you also lose any and all attachments, and even (I think) attached images referenced by the HTML parts.  This is different behaviour to 6.1.

Do you have any idea if this is going to be fixed any time soon?

This would be a question for the Sympa dev team; I’m afraid I do not know if this is likely to be changed, or if it is “working as intended”.

Steve

Steve Shipway

T: +64 9 3737 599 ext 86487

E: address@concealed