en - Re: [sympa-users] mail attachments lost on transit

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] mail attachments lost on transit
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:52:44 +0100

Hi,

Check whether the default reception mode in these lists is not html only.

In that case, only the HTML part is sent. Not attachments.

Regards,

David

Le 16/11/2015 12:08, Riccardo Veraldi a écrit :
address@concealed">Hello,
I upgraded from sympa 6.1.7 to sympa 6.2.9

What happens is that on certain lists (not all lists) if the OWNER of a given list is also a MEMBER
and he sends  email  with attachment to the list, the mail is distributed but the attached is removed
in hte message sent to recipients, while the attachment is present in the archive.
This is very weird and I am not able to find a solution to it.
Anyone has a hint ?
thank you

Rick

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21