en - [sympa-users] mail attachments lost on transit

  • From: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] mail attachments lost on transit
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 12:08:45 +0100

Hello,
I upgraded from sympa 6.1.7 to sympa 6.2.9

What happens is that on certain lists (not all lists) if the OWNER of a given list is also a MEMBER
and he sends email with attachment to the list, the mail is distributed but the attached is removed
in hte message sent to recipients, while the attachment is present in the archive.
This is very weird and I am not able to find a solution to it.
Anyone has a hint ?
thank you

Rick