en - RE: [sympa-users] LDAP members inclusion not working on sympa 6.2.9

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] LDAP members inclusion not working on sympa 6.2.9
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 20:53:10 +0000

> I migrated from sympa 6.1.7 to sympa 6.2.9
>
> the inclusion of members from LDAP query is not working anymore.

Under v6.2, certificates are now verified, and the connection can fail if
they
do not pass. This tests not just expiry but also the authorisation chain.
If
your LDAP server uses a self-signed cert (as ours does) you will need to
remove the verify option:

ca_verify none

Note that this also applies to any LDAP login rules in your auth.conf, as
well
as data_sources and your list config.

Steve

Steve Shipway