en - Re: [sympa-users] Allowing mail from an entire domain

  • From: Sivert Hatteberg <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Allowing mail from an entire domain
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 12:47:30 +0100

On 10/26/2015 10:00 AM, Dick Visser wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I'm migrating some lists from our old mailing list manager to Sympa.
> Some of the old lists are members-only, but in addition they have a
> feature to allow an entire domain to send mail to a list.
> This is a practical approach to allow mail from organisations that we
> deal a lot with. It is configured using a glob style pattern such as
> "*@some.domain.net".
>
> Is there a way to have this behaviour in Sympa?

Hi,

You can use Steve Shipways whitelists plug-in[1] or configure a
authorization scenarios[2] that match on the senders domain.

match([sender], /some\.domain\.com$/) smtp,smime -> do_it

[1] http://www.steveshipway.org/software/f_sympa.html
[2] https://www.sympa.org/manual/authorization-scenarios

--
Sivert K Hatteberg