en - [sympa-users] Allowing mail from an entire domain

  • From: Dick Visser <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Allowing mail from an entire domain
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 10:00:39 +0100

Hi guys

I'm migrating some lists from our old mailing list manager to Sympa.
Some of the old lists are members-only, but in addition they have a
feature to allow an entire domain to send mail to a list.
This is a practical approach to allow mail from organisations that we
deal a lot with. It is configured using a glob style pattern such as
"*@some.domain.net".

Is there a way to have this behaviour in Sympa?

Thanks!!

--
Dick Visser
Sr. System & Network Engineer

Networks • Services • People
Learn more at www.géant.org
GÉANT is the collective trading name of the GÉANT Association in
Amsterdam, NL, and of GEANT Limited in Cambridge, UK

The GÉANT Association is a non-profit organisation registered under
Dutch law through the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam, registration
number 40535155.