en - [sympa-users] [Reminder 2/3] A survey about Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] [Reminder 2/3] A survey about Sympa
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:05:48 +0100

Dear all,

Finally, this is the last reminder about this survey.

Thanks to all 150 of you who answered it!

This is way more than I hoped, so I consider myself lucky to have such a committed community already. ;-)

However, I'd really like to have more international answers, to have a clearer view of how the full community feels about Sympa. So, you know, it's up to you.

To answer the survey:

- its 'until November 4th, midnight
- it's here:
https://listes.renater.fr/limesurvey/index.php?sid=66755&lang=en

Best regards,

David

P.S: After the survey expires, I will need some time to analyze data and write something coherent, so don't expect to receive the survey results at once. But you will definitely receive them.