en - [sympa-users] Remote File inclusion (Data Sources setup)

  • From: Youcef N Baouchi <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Remote File inclusion (Data Sources setup)
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 22:47:03 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I’m having an issue with the Remote File inclusion config. Specifically using an https address. I get an error in the Sympa.log that says:

err List::_include_users_remote_file() List::include_users_remote_file: Unable to fetch remote file https://example.com/userlist.txt : Can't verify SSL peers without knowing which Certificate Authorities to trust

Thanks for any help that you can provide

Youcef

  • [sympa-users] Remote File inclusion (Data Sources setup), Youcef N Baouchi, 10/22/2015