en - Re: [sympa-users] review list via web vs. sent to owner email

  • From: eminmn <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] review list via web vs. sent to owner email
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 12:52:42 -0500

Thanks, David. There is certainly no rush until at least one other person requests the feature. Many months ago, one of you gurus wrote a scenario for me that throttled postings per member and per list which I have not yet convinced the listmasters to install. In this case the problems are complicated by the fact that one owner is in Japan, another in U.S. and the hosting, hardware, and all the listmasters are in Poland.
I have installed Sympa on my own linux box but I need to run it in sandbox mode so that I don't break my very constrained budget for this kind of thing. What are the minimum resources I can get by with in order to host a single list with 2 dozen members? Someone told me that sticky dynamic ip addresses are close enough to static ones.

Ed