en - [sympa-users] review list via web vs. sent to owner email

  • From: eminmn <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] review list via web vs. sent to owner email
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 17:29:31 -0500

When I send a review listname request via email to the sympa server I get a plain text file whose last field is reception mode for each record (subscriber). Via the web interface under 'manage list members' I see date of 'last update' as the final field. What is the meaning of 'last update?' A more useful piece of information for our list would be the date of last posting for each listmember, either instead of 'last update' or appended to the record. Is this something that could be accomplished with a scenario or is it more complicated than that?

Thank you,

Ed