en - Re: [sympa-users] review list via web vs. sent to owner email

  • From: "Ed C." <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] review list via web vs. sent to owner email
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 16:46:04 -0500

Thanks, David. This iS one of dozens of features that would be useful to
a small ( < 500 members) discussion list. Would it be possible for an
owner (as opposed to a listmaster) to make sympa overwrite the date and
time as the last field of a flat, sorted text file every time a posting
is distributed? Maybe with sed or some other linux tool.

Ed

Oct 08 2015 08:50:07 GMT-0500 (Central Standard Time) David Verdin
<address@concealed> scripsit: