en - [sympa-users] Allow posts to one list of you're subscribed to another?

  • From: "John Levine" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Allow posts to one list of you're subscribed to another?
  • Date: 8 Oct 2015 14:16:23 -0000

On the off chance that someone's already done this ...

I run a bunch of lists for my church, and it would be nice if I could
configure a list to allow posts from everyone subscribed to another
list. It's nothing exotic, we have some task forces that accept
comments from everyone on the general church list.

I can imagine various ways to do this, but it would be nice not to
have to reinvent it.

R's,
John