en - Re: [sympa-users] custom_subject can be set to empty string

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] custom_subject can be set to empty string
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 15:13:45 +0200

Yes...
That's the last stupid thing in the edit list interface. Parameters with a single string value which are unique cannot be unset. You need a shell access to fix it.
I can fix this for you (as I have sheel access to your server). Something else that can be done is preventing newly created lists to automatically get a custom_subject. Would you want to do this? If yes, we just need to remove it from the lists templates.

Regards,

David