en - [sympa-users] custom_subject can be set to empty string

  • From: Dick Visser <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] custom_subject can be set to empty string
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:54:25 +0200

Hi!

I'm trying to remove the custom_subject from a list through the web
interface, but this is not working.
I can change it, and then save, which works, but as soon as I try to
save an empty string, it is reverted back to the previous value.

So now my lists have a mandatory subject tag, which is not what I want.
Any ideas?

Thanks!!!

--
Dick Visser
Sr. System & Network Engineer

Networks • Services • People
Learn more at www.géant.org
GÉANT is the collective trading name of the GÉANT Association in
Amsterdam, NL, and of GEANT Limited in Cambridge, UK

The GÉANT Association is a non-profit organisation registered under
Dutch law through the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam, registration
number 40535155.