en - Re: [sympa-users] Reply to 'all' not working as expected when anonymous sender email value is set / successfully bulk sending to yahoo

  • From: Tom Fillmore <address@concealed>
  • To: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>, "address@concealed >> address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Reply to 'all' not working as expected when anonymous sender email value is set / successfully bulk sending to yahoo
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 12:25:05 -0700

OK, thanks, I'll investigate that, that may be a better long-term solution.

I guess what's getting me is that on various yahoo pages it says _either_ DMARC or DKIM, not both.

As an aside, when I send to yahoo addresses in other areas (eg yahoo.ca, yahoo.fr, etc) I get 100% delivery rates when the Anonymous Sender is left blank. <sigh> The struggle continues.

When it's in place I'll post how it went and any tips on getting to a solution.

Thanks

Tom Fillmore
southern California