en - Re: [sympa-users] 6.2.3 - enormous cpu usage by web interface / Apache config?

  • From: Tom Fillmore <address@concealed>
  • To: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>, David Verdin <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] 6.2.3 - enormous cpu usage by web interface / Apache config?
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 12:17:12 -0700

Ahhhh...

Yes, that fixes the problem with the 404, am getting all 200's.  Nice!

CPU usage still is high, though, and spikes at about 93% for a typical access.  It's a predictable pattern, though, as it drops down about a second after it peaks.  If you were to chart it it would look very siimilar to the shape of the Matterhorn mountain.  :)

Thanks again!

Tom Fillmore
southern California

On 09/26/2015 10:11 PM, Steve Shipway (via sympa-users Mailing List) wrote:
>I continue to get consistent 404 errors when it tries to grab the Raleway fonts.  It eventually finds them after 5-6 seconds but why it has problems I don't know.

This is because of an error in the CSS style.css that I found this week -- it refers to /fonts where it should use /static-sympa/fonts

You can work around this by adding a special definition in your Apache config to route this URL appropriately.

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead