en - [sympa-users] A survey about Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] A survey about Sympa
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:56:47 +0200

Dear all,

It's September, Sympa 6.2 is stable and we've already started working on the 7.0 version.
Looks like a good point for some soul-searching.

We have written a little survey (takes 10-15 minutes to fill, tops) in order to better know Sympa users population, usages, qualities and defaults. We have several aims, mainly :
- have a clear view on where to aim future developments,
- make Sympa shine to the project funders.

So if want to keep on getting a nice, reliable, and up-to-date Sympa server, please take some time to fill this survey. It is anonymous

We'll publish the survey results later in the Sympa lists. This way, you will also get informations about your preferred mailing list server. ;)

Here is the link to the survey: https://listes.renater.fr/limesurvey/index.php?sid=66755&lang=en

Best regards,

David and the developers team.

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21

www.renater.fr
RENATER
263 Avenue du Gal Leclerc
35042 Rennes Cedex

PNG image

  • [sympa-users] A survey about Sympa, David Verdin, 09/25/2015