en - [sympa-users] data mining sympa archives

  • From: eminmn <address@concealed>
  • To: "N:" <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] data mining sympa archives
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 09:12:29 -0500

Sympa gurus:

I am interested in extracting some statistics from our archive that don't seem to be available via the advanced search function. What I would like is a report showing the date of the last posting of all current list members. Since I am only a listowner and not a listmaster, I may not have access to all the tools necessary for querying the archives but I suppose I could somehow unpack and merge all the .zips into one huge file and then search for the latest date associated with each current email address. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ed

  • [sympa-users] data mining sympa archives, eminmn, 09/03/2015