en - RE: [sympa-users] Allowing SQL query inclusion for list owners

  • From: Marten Mattisen <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Allowing SQL query inclusion for list owners
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 11:51:12 +0200

The issue with that is the fact that everything after e-mail address is GECOS, which means that everything would be included in the Name field in Sympa and mess up personalized messages.
[% user.gecos %] would include all the extra information, which I would actually like to have in custom attribute fields. Maybe I could find the piece of code that defines fields in multiple add and add that after third space is custom_attribute_1/phone and after fourth space custom_attribute_2/address or something along those lines?