en - RE: [sympa-users] Allowing SQL query inclusion for list owners

  • From: "McLaren, Terrence M" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Allowing SQL query inclusion for list owners
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:07:47 +0000

Marten – Attached is an example edit_list.conf I rewrote to follow the settings on Web interface.  I found it to me more intuitive when setting up which fields the owners see and can read or write via the web UI.  In general, we’ve decided to give read-write to appropriate config options to the “privileged_owner” and read only  to “owners”  unless the param is related to member management issues, then they get read-write.

Hope this helps,

-Terry McLaren