en - Re: [sympa-users] Web server config

  • From: Tim Kuehn <address@concealed>
  • To: "Shane H. Wilson" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Web server config
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 17:10:26 -0400

I just installed 6.2 on Centos - and this is the Apache config for fcgi:

# This is the Apache server configuration file for providing FastCGI support
# through mod_fcgid
#
# Documentation is available at

LoadModule fcgid_module modules/mod_fcgid.so

# Use FastCGI to process .fcg .fcgi & .fpl scripts
AddHandler fcgid-script fcg fcgi fpl

# Sane place to put sockets and shared memory file
FcgidIPCDir /var/run/mod_fcgid
FcgidProcessTableFile /var/run/mod_fcgid/fcgid_shm

*** httpd.conf file has this added:

<IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
    IPCCommTimeout 3600
    MaxProcessCount 2
</IfModule>

<Location /sympa>
    SetHandler fcgid-script
</Location>

ScriptAlias /sympa /home/sympa/bin/wwsympa-wrapper.fcgi

*** Also make sure all the scripts have the correct perms set.

Tim