en - Re: [sympa-users] dmarc policy caches causes clients to cache display name of sender <listaddress>

  • From: Stephane Ascoet <address@concealed>
  • To: Youcef N Baouchi <address@concealed>, Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] dmarc policy caches causes clients to cache display name of sender <listaddress>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 08:32:57 +0200

Le 20/05/2015 00:11, Youcef N Baouchi a écrit :
Email clients are cashing email addresses from our lists as the name of the
sender with the list email address, so people are accidentally emailing the
list when attempting to email individuals due to auto complete.

Hi, I'm very disappointed to read this. This problem with "Yahoo! groups" drive me nuts and I always thought Sympa Dmarc management had found a workaround for this. Finally, Sympa is just doing the same things that "Yahoo! Groups" do. I hope Sympa developpers will find a solution to this, it's critical.
--
Bien cordialement, Stephane Ascoet

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.