en - Re: [sympa-users] sympa bounces via postfix transport. I have a problem

  • From: Nikolay Shaplov <address@concealed>
  • To: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] sympa bounces via postfix transport. I have a problem
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 20:01:16 +0300

В письме от 26 марта 2015 22:15:24 пользователь Steve Shipway написал:

> Another way to do it is with transport maps (which we do). In transport.re
> I have:
>
> /^.*-owner\@list.fmhs.auckland.ac.nz$/ sympabounce:
> /^.*\@list.fmhs.auckland.ac.nz$/ sympa:
>
> Then in main.cf I have:
>
> transport_maps = regexp:/etc/postfix/transport.re
>
> and in master.cf I have:
>
> sympa unix - n n - - pipe
> flags=R user=sympa argv=/usr/libexec/sympa/queue ${recipient}
> sympabounce unix - n n - - pipe
> flags=R user=sympa argv=/usr/libexec/sympa/bouncequeue ${recipient}
>
> This takes care of the bounce processing.

Look at the following line:

sympabounce unix - n n - - pipe
flags=R user=sympa argv=/usr/libexec/sympa/bouncequeue ${recipient}

what do you think will be substed instead of ${recipient}?

For list address@concealed we will get bounce mail for
address@concealed and this address would be substed instead if
${recipient} wile calling bouncequeue

And bouncequeue would not process bounce properly as it expects list name,
not
bounce address.

This example would not work (I've checked) and that is what I am writing
about.