en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Webpage displays error after upgrade

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Webpage displays error after upgrade
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:40:55 +0100

I never saw this error either.

Did you contact the Debian packager? It might have somehting to see with the Debian package.

I'll have a look.

Regards,

David

Le 04/03/15 09:52, Philipp Kolmann a écrit :
address@concealed">Hi,

I have a sympa installation on a Debian Wheezy system and upgraded it to the latest wheezy-backports available package (6.1.23~dfsg-2~bpo70+1).

Now I see in the webpage on every list on several config tabs the following error:

Sympa could not deliver the requested page for the following reason:
undef error - optdesc: filter not found
Please contact the listmaster.

Sadly, I couldn't find anything on google regarding this error.
Do you have any idea, what may be wrong?

thanks
Philipp

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21