en - [sympa-users] how to distribute with list address in "From:" and original sender in "Reply-to"?

  • From: Radu Vatav <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] how to distribute with list address in "From:" and original sender in "Reply-to"?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:55:07 +0100

Hello,

yahoo changed policy and is not accepting mails with "From: " someone@some_domain and delivery from another_domain. See here:

http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/postmaster-28.html

The only way I found that works is setting the list address as anonymous_sender, but information about original sender is lost. Yahoo suggests setting the original sender as "Reply-to" but I haven't managed to do so in sympa.

I tried remove_headers with reply_to_header and some other combinations I don't remember, the point is, if I remove the "From" field, it's lost forever.

Any tips on how to do this?

Best regards,
Radu Vatav