en - Re: [sympa-users] /etc/sympa/cookies.history is a debian specific quirks?

  • From: Allison Jones <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] /etc/sympa/cookies.history is a debian specific quirks?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 17:25:17 -0600

Set it to the same thing as /etc/sympa/cookie . For what it's worth, I have a myriad of problems every time I upgrade Sympa using the debian packages. There are always problems with permissions on the web scripts, and a number of other small items. Debian is usually stellar when it comes to pacakges, but with sympa...not so much.

Allison