en - [sympa-users] re-subscribe to privately, concealed list

  • From: "William" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] re-subscribe to privately, concealed list
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 19:29:57 +0100

How can a subscriber re-subscribe to a private/non-public list after
accidentally unsubscribing? Now, of course, the list is not viewable, nor
searchable to subscriber. As a listmaster, I manually re-added the
subscriber. I was wondering if that's the best course of action?

  • [sympa-users] re-subscribe to privately, concealed list, William, 11/11/2014