en - Re: [sympa-users] How to create a Sympa list of list owners

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to create a Sympa list of list owners
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:55:38 +0200

Thanks again for this tutorial Steve!

As a matter of fact, I wonder if it would be useful to simply add a reserved address for owners in Sympa. After all, the software could perfectly give this feature out of the box. Any listmaster needs to contact list owners from time to time.

The problem is that probably a lot of people already use such a list. And a lot of people might have a copletely different list called "owners".

So maybe we could create a parameter - yes, yet another - that would contain the local part of the list to contact list owners - and mlaybe alos another one to tell whether we should exclude list owners that don't want to receive mails.

Juyst a thought.
Any feedback on this?

Cheers,

David