en - [sympa-users] What about PGP?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] What about PGP?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 09:42:51 +0200

Dear all,

In the French speaking support list, we had recent complaints about the lack of PGP support in Sympa.

I'm not using it myself, neither are most people in the higher education / research community - at least not in work context - S/MIME being the favoured signing technology for emails.

Well, maybe we're wrong. Are there any PGP supporters out ther that could tell us whether Sympa supporting PGP signature (i.e. not breaking it and implementing the pgp authentication level in scenarios) would be a good idea?

People strongly against the idea are, of course, alos welcome to express their point of view.

Cheers,

David

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21