en - [sympa-users] Message distribuition loop?

  • From: "Shane H. Wilson" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Message distribuition loop?
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 18:19:25 +0000

I have a list where all message are moderated.  It appears that the message notifying a sender that their message has been sent the moderators is being sent to the list, which then generates another message and we have a loop that has generated 5000 messages on one list.  I’m not sure the original cause at this point.

What would I need to do to clear out the queue and the messages waiting to be moderated so I can recover from this issue?

Thanks!

Shane

Shane Wilson

Information Technology Services

Senior Systems and Networks Coordinator

CENTRE COLLEGE
Personal education. Extraordinary success.
http://www.centre.edu

  • [sympa-users] Message distribuition loop?, Shane H. Wilson, 09/03/2014