en - [sympa-users] List not found

  • From: Jason Kania <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] List not found
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 22:47:10 -0700

Hello,

I am getting this error that I cannot seem to figure out.

"Robot <hostname for my list server> was not loaded by this Sympa process"
"sympa::DoFile() : robot <hostname for my list server> does not exist"

and the error I get back from Sympa is:

Impossible to distribute your message for the following reason:

List '<list name>' does not exist.

I created the list through the web and I can see it. Exim4 knows to send to Sympa to get to the list so I am not sure why Sympa cannot see it.

Any ideas,

Thanks,

Jason

  • [sympa-users] List not found, Jason Kania, 09/06/2014