en - [sympa-users] 6.1.22 syslog issue?

  • From: Matt Goebel <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] 6.1.22 syslog issue?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:31:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I poked around but didn't see any mention of the following issue.
I upgraded from sympa 6.1.17 to 6.1.22 for the dmarc changes and noticed
that in a couple of places in List.pm that instead of using
do_log('err',
the code references
do_log('error',
which causes generic errors to be thrown, if those lines are reached, if
say you haven't bothered to install the correct perl modules before
testing the new version.

Thanks,
Matt Goebel

--
Matthew Goebel : address@concealed : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating medher...