en - [sympa-users] Invalid error message about mailing list not existing

  • From: Jason Kania <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Invalid error message about mailing list not existing
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 12:44:13 -0700

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can answer this. I am getting the following error for the mailing lists on my server. One is brand new created on the new server and the other was migrated.
---
Impossible to distribute your message for the following reason:

List 'test-list' does not exist.

For further information, please contact address@concealed
---

Of course the lists exist but unfortunately the error message is poor. I can manage the lists through the web server, but cannot send to them.

Thanks,

Jason

  • [sympa-users] Invalid error message about mailing list not existing, Jason Kania, 08/07/2014