en - Re: [sympa-users] Using sympa behind pound or nginx

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Using sympa behind pound or nginx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 09:35:02 +0200

Hi,

It depends on the version of Sympa you're using.
It looks like the old Sympa behaviour regarding non SSL web access, where session was renewed on each request (causing occasionnaly sessions to break when an eaction implied more than one HTTP request).
Maybe, with your particular setting, Sympa considers itself in non SSL context (which may be the case, if transactions between your proxy and the sympa server are non SSL). If, for some reason, there are more than one exchange between the two server for one HTTP query, then you will lose your sessions. The solution would be to upgrade to the latest stable 6.1 version.

Showing us the Sympa logs when you access the web interface woulde certainly put some light on your problem.

Cheers,

David