en - [sympa-users] Using sympa behind pound or nginx

  • From: Daniel Bidwell <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Using sympa behind pound or nginx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 23:27:31 -0400

Is anyone using a sympa web service behind pound or nginx? We use pound
to manage our ssl encryption and reverse proxy all of the web servers
behind www.andrews.edu.

I have attempted to put sympa behind this service and I can log in
successfully, but the session doesn't seem to live for me to actually do
anything without asking me to log in again. I have check the time on
the servers and they are all synchronized. I don't see anything in the
debug logs that helps me.

Anyone have any suggestions for what to do next?
--
Daniel R. Bidwell | address@concealed
Andrews University | Information Technology Services