en - Re: [sympa-users] Archive search not working

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Archive search not working
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 18:05:21 +0200

Dear all,

Erin, it would be nice if you could send us an excerpt from your logs when you access try searching the web archives.

Regards,

David

Le 16/06/14 21:44, e.c. a écrit :
Erin et al.

Doesn't work for me either but I a server error page that suggests I
check the sympa error log. Since I am an owner and not a listmaster, I
can't do that. Can I even see which version of sympa is running?  I am
in US and sympa is installed on a machine in Europe.

Thanks for any help,

Ed