en - Re: [sympa-users] Moderation and Special people.

  • From: Stephane Ascoet <address@concealed>
  • To: Asbed Bedrossian <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Moderation and Special people.
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 08:14:50 +0200

Le 06/06/2014 04:08, Asbed Bedrossian a écrit :
I have a moderated list. I want to make a few people “special” so that they
can bypass moderation and post to the list unfettered.

Hi, you can use a personalized scenario. For this, special people should be subscribed to a fake mailing-list(closed, no message will be posted on it, it will be used as a sort of database only) and then edit the scenario of the moderated list, example:

title.gettext Private, moderated

is_subscriber([listname],[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it
is_editor([listname],[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it
is_subscriber('fakelist@yourdomain',[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it

match([sender],/domain$/) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it #We can also
accept message coming from a specific domain

true() smtp,smime,md5 -> editorkey

I've learned about this looking in the archives of this list, and there are
probably informations in the documentation also
--
Sincerely, Stephane Ascoet