en - RE: [sympa-users] URL unsubscribe in footer

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] URL unsubscribe in footer
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 22:16:32 +0000

I wrote:
> Of course, this does depend on the mail reader correctly handling MIME
> multipart alternative, and inline content disposition. Most recent mail
> readers do this correctly; if they do not, you'll see the footer as a
> separate attachment as you do now.

To clarify after a little testing:

It works perfectly with Gmail (yay Gmail!)
It works with Outlook 2013 but not with Outlook 2010 (this shows the footer
as an attachment)
It doesn't work with OWA (footer shown as attachment)
It works with Yahoo mail

I'm not currently able to test with any other mail readers but am interested
to hear from anyone who does.

Steve

Steve Shipway
address@concealed