en - [sympa-users] majordomo to sympa list conversion

  • From: Erin Michaud <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] majordomo to sympa list conversion
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 14:43:35 +0000

I’m trying to work with the majordomo2sympa.pl script on the contrib section of the sympa site and it is completely non-functional – has requires that aren’t included on the contrib section and makes calls to functions that don’t exist.  Does anyone have a functional version of this? Or care to share their own? I know people have done this and don’t want to have to have my devs reinvent the wheel here.  Any leads much appreciated!

Thanks,

Erin Michaud

Linux Systems Adminsitrator

Harvard Law School ITS

  • [sympa-users] majordomo to sympa list conversion, Erin Michaud, 05/21/2014