en - [sympa-users] Mass updating of configuration?

  • From: Tobias Wolter <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Mass updating of configuration?
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:45:25 +0100

Hi there,

is there any sanctioned way to push global changes to configuration?

For example, I've modified the access controls for a family in my
configuration, adjusted the param constraints, but the already active
lists in the family naturally don't adopt that change.

Do I really have to manually modify the configuration for all the
lists, or is there a way to push that information down to all the
family members?

(Same issue for adding a user, to.)

-towo
--