en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Log Eror Message

  • From: Graham Pearson <address@concealed>
  • To: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Log Eror Message
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 11:31:13 -0500

Just to follow up.

The /home/sympa is 755

Within the /home/sympa/bin directory, I have made the same changes to User, Ownership and rights from a working server at another business that has been working for the past 2 years. On this troubling server, if I restart sympa and send a message to the only list on the server at this time, I get the same message back. I have also change the log_level to 4 within /etc/sympa.conf and trying to see what might be going on.

This is a CentOS 6 x86_64 server with all of the updates done before the 6.1.17 version of sympa was installed