en - [sympa-users] sympa virtual host config

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sympa virtual host config
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:09:45 +0100

Hello,
I have some questions regarding manageing multiple domains.

first:
As we are migrating from version 3 to the newest versen 6. In the old version
we were able to configure multiple lists (different domains) in one
webinterface (wwsympa). In the new Version 6 I have found out that we have to
use robots. Is this correct or is there any way how to manage multiple lists
in different domains in one wwsympa installation without robots

Our Problem is that we only see that domain in webinterface which we have
written in sympa.conf under "main robot hostname" is it possible to define
more than one domain as main robot hostname or must we use robots.conf?

best regards
Hirad